Remember me Eddie?

Hello....anyone out there?!
Oh dear neglected blog, I've missed you some.
I did think about you now and again, look what I found...


Just returned from three weeks in California and a rather fun time was had by all. I'm now chubby, poor and married. Chubby, a result of ridiculously good but hideously bad American food, not wedded contentment, not quite yet! Poor as I'm the proud owner of a beautiful little egg crafted by top chap Michel Junod and married, well, cos Greener asked me!

So, back to reality with a resounding bump and into the thick of winter. I swear Autumn had only just kicked off when we left. Snow in November? Whatever next?!
Ho hum, the novelty hasn't worn off yet....but then I've not been in the water yet.
I'm going to spend the next few entries recounting our travels. We didn't get the best run of swell by any means (no surprise there), so these entries won't be all surf related I'm afraid.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to your blog! It is nice to know that there is a place parked on the internet just waiting for you to fill it with your own personal goings on! I read so many blogs already that have others insights into the great world of surfing, far off places, artists. The ocean is a wonderful place and it is nice to read what others are doing to enjoy and protect her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back online, and congratulations! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the big chill and congrats on the nuptials...

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations...now show us a picture of the board!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all!

    hey michele, totally agree, blogs are a great way of finding like minded people too.

    Board pics soon!

    ReplyDelete